Home Pasteurizing Machine (PAMA 20L)
Prosky pasteurizers are controlled by electronic system which is ideal for the treatment of frozen dessert mixes. High performance of pasteurizing and aging process ensure the mixes bacteria free; And turbine mix system cuts the particles of the mixes to improve the taste and texture more creamy. The pasteurizers are simple to operate by pressing one button. The pasteurizing machines take very small space and can be moved easily, suitable for any ice cream workroom for producing varies gelato ice cream mixes.
Mixes are heated to 85C (or any temperature needed) and stay at 85C (or any temperature needed) for one minute (or any period needed), and then the aging process will starts and quickly cool down to 4C (or any temperature needed). The total process of maximum mixes costs 100 ~ 120 minutes. The mix in the pasteurizer can be kept fresh at 4C for 72 hours so that you could take it out for using any time needed.
1. The inner structures of the pasteurizers are designed reasonably according to the heating and cooling system working condition.
2. The technical grade frequency converter which can save the energy, start and stop very quickly and help to extend the working life of the compressor and churning motor.
3. The whole machine is controlled by the computer intelligent system with large LCD screen. The machine operating status is shown in the graphic whose interface can reflect the communication between the operator and the machine. The preference was protected by the password which can prevent the operation by mistake.
4. The rectangle design of the pot can save more space.
5. Adopting the UFI approved refrigerant R404A which is more environmental friendly.
Heat preservation system - energy saving
The heat preservation of the pasteurizers is adopted with one set molding foam with galvanized sheet protection. The foam can keep the mixes temperature in the tank from the influence by environment significantly.
|Model||PAMA 20L||PAMA 35L||PAMA 60L||PAMA 120L|
|Production in 2 hours / L||20||35||60||120|
|Mix input / Batch||10-20 liters||15-35 liters||20-60 liters||30-120 liters|
|Speed / Mix||2||2||2||2|
|Electrical Specifications / Volt||230||230/400||230/400||230/400|
|Electrical Specifications / Hz||50/60||50/60||50/60||50/60|
|Electrical Specifications / Ph||1||1 or 3||3||3|
|Condenser||water or air||water or air||water or air||water or air|
|Rated power||3.8 kw||4.35 kw||6.15 kw||7.95 kw|
|Net weight||140kg/309 lbs||160kg/353 lbs||240kg/529 lbs||320kg/705 lbs|
|Gross weight||180kg/397 lbs||200kg/441 lbs||285kg/628 lbs||370kg/816 lbs|
|Size W*D*H(with wheels)||420*720*1000mm||490*860*1060mm||490*860*1180mm||740*990*1250mm|
|17*28*39 inch||19*34*34 inch||19*34*46 inch||29*39*49 inch|
|Packing size W*D*H||530*900*1240mm||600*960*1260mm||600*960*1380mm||840*1100*1450mm|
|21*35*49 inch||24*38*50 inch||24*38*54 inch||33*43*57 inch|
1). Cream ...
CIP cleaning system is locally known as ...
Introduction of high ...
Mobile milking machine is ...